[Hipsec-rg] FW: [IRSG] review of document draft-irtf-hiprg-nat-01

thomas.r.henderson@boeing.com (Henderson, Thomas R) Thu, 06 April 2006 10:14 UTC

From: thomas.r.henderson@boeing.com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:14:01 +0000
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] FW: [IRSG] review of document draft-irtf-hiprg-nat-01

Below is Kevin Fall's review of draft-irtf-hiprg-nat-01.  We're
expecting two other reviews in the coming weeks.

The next steps are to assemble a RG response to these comments, and then
share that response (and proposed changes) to the IRSG.  We would like
to get the IRSG to declare 'ready to publish' as defined by the process
in:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rfcs-00.txt
I'm serving the role of shepherd of this document (see the expired
draft:
http://psg.com/~mrw/PROTO-Team/shepherding-draft.txt).  We'll discuss
proposed changes on the RG list.  This process is similar but not
identical to IESG review.

Tom