[Hipsec] (not) using HITs as an application identifier

thomas.r.henderson@boeing.com (Henderson, Thomas R) Thu, 15 July 2004 22:53 UTC

From: thomas.r.henderson@boeing.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:53:01 +0000
Subject: [Hipsec] (not) using HITs as an application identifier

I don't really know how I would distinguish between referral aps=20
and non-referral apps from within the kernel, or how to wrap them=20
as you mentioned.  Perhaps I don't fully understand.

Anyway, for those interested more on this topic, a new I-D was
just announced to multi6 group and ietf-announce:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts =
directories.

	Title		: Considerations on HIP based IPv6 multi-homing
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, T. Henderson
	Filename	: draft-nikander-multi6-hip-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2004-7-15
=09
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-multi6-hip-01.txt

Changelog:

   Changes between this version (-01) and -00 draft

      - added Section 2.6 comparing HIP with other group F multi6
      proposals

      - added Section 3.3 describing how HIP could be possibly changed
      to include routable AIDs

      - updated references to HIP WG and HIP RG (Section 1.2)

=20