Re: [Hipsec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-05.txt> (An IPv6 Prefix for Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers Version 2 (ORCHIDv2)) to Proposed Standard

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 19 June 2014 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gs0j8J0XOQ+dZ5EGOJSzk/pFDHavs0VMMke3Cq7gtVc=; b=uhgnjV7eILw95PqJwVtDFgeDDaUCyAxmHIj9OHf3uk3vG96tEtuPnwQ8DK/LaKugCB o3uxdW7ucetBCGN0n5/Fv3eb9tpitaSpOfkWCcsh1qP/Aw2c8FdNs/74RdvkxfrFtWnP GqOy+vv6FI9Vp0FgDDNJ1rIZXqV7PkIG6QpP6Ineidl2N/b07b/KU/MtM3lbTyrzDhOu zs6cm07ziEUjCJvJELsriAqKdMNIqDwgEbK+hYZzSaSz7xaUQYpdRlSdowkHejaQjd5y jwDnf0nVxJEGtl+5c7PsVykroG5fbngz16EB6mSAsuV2DpBiZx5zrPx+NQFUnPJ4yP0I Tjcg==