Re: [homenet] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 20 November 2015 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=J6YTa5VUXuiiErrmPJ8kqZMjRdScTV1fHNqRhNcWqGc=; b=dTrHlqs5l0Txf2An3Aacyw0cB53qcCJy4rcBCQRnIYR+PjctJxHEDOLgIXpJYAwC3k IoSqVBQ/eVC8R0yMPfHZXkXEroQSSvAfP6vw/aSpoySkJTmlwxgPHowMZGDJFsQ3LHtb 204oDn6qioy2lK1ttTPaC3CMAate4PIuqzOEgytM/oMKLk/apFshwbj3BYRclzQAf5B3 4/INx9iiQRFftq5fSxQpw4oYNgU5DPeGkCZw5lVkJPRZFIwrGFlGsX+9sGv3D6VcPlRi l5VWgP72T7i06nZS4m9mLzF+ejt76LF8S6u5t4U0oRoKIcPobtGg3vxKwYrFyhq4K7mO MAzQ==