Re: [homenet] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 02:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Jr7qRJxhnf3BEMgLVDCM0NLBEKgqkyMO3yVARJX5nQM=; b=LQrBA6dr4aQl/R5ZBUSeBFcVn7/CCBWkaL0zUKQLTc5TXGTYQlaRms26Ab4AO3bWrb g7K1eery/iqZNz1BCYtZsnevC+jX6+aLont5yBT0V1nuedRiO6sUmTAYeGFuvbZExvPp VPYg7C+KJ/37/Oe46mfwVzsXd4rdNCEFnT9mWkHdXfmEbJro1faYC+6ocFhV7sbfvkkE V9ewsthVULZuQPCs69unfDbGJNomBIEX5U4ZMqJDd9/nG9+nUbu2O6JqHwAmAqMJn1Ct 4WtgEaNYCRCLWMFpM9AApDxi9kjMpWXG+tD/XaeIe4eK4cJkIqiFBtg3GXvsBO+9wViE crRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Jr7qRJxhnf3BEMgLVDCM0NLBEKgqkyMO3yVARJX5nQM=; b=huhTqgb2MR/+2aj16UJCMWcq2Q+0bbth89NvGGuqBLeH3iCt4ycFJXwwVY/7EI7fzP h5ppTL9pz+UQ7lvT95RYKUpUW5xkhg/2nJGN3f0zwu4tWYhNHvmp5QIR1Em+y2fNVOVe yWpDfVcYKayt8d10lzBqRDXt1GxitTnmjeD9J3yV9LV6J2zBIHc3pgRKFJjb4CFkRDx0 ZH40xpi/RXdwcdziAtjS6L0nu738+A4NyykYwrl+Dt+XBbLbengwrufL3OOt4xMbXYNH L2Ypl1fvAYlFfjcUOd8XFkgPa59uFkohKGYzM+vf+Bc54+2weKv7f3Q0lxLxelC39OLe hFyQ==