Re: [homenet] John Scudder's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-21: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 03:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Jxhe++zqA876jSaY7IVeuehhjaEdrkDAHz2UHZ8Tnu0=; b=avIvkP8hXc/WfiECRu6K6ehVUGO8pcjJKUDWNn1sUpWwZ2AkdgIwBgiPSUqgBcIQeL HWW8O/gqc8Ga+ddUdcQlvGOJtdZa2qiQh2TsaE6ZwGIZN/4vT4ejYfrIuasCX9zaizSc Sfoh1DoEXs/Lbbjr1Vdrrn7MPFu9Q5x9ndSOuKTZpTp1ejEHvHFyuYecxQEpoyis9HSW o1NlOsDQxoO6OduCexPcnD8H8dYSRSVhN1FPoO6UX45cLCIs9ceEMyM3X8XogWaAdc3v 0QntiiTzaq5X9Aygex1PEDjbSDZwx1awfkJDsneqQFNkeBZVRq5Ire7GXjBqbZRidohf fbDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Jxhe++zqA876jSaY7IVeuehhjaEdrkDAHz2UHZ8Tnu0=; b=bzbbPii8H58UK6KaWSSBcZ/guwlDPxW+Rdl8DjxUNwO5gCVXqyjhLzTO0eNYwOLQci DIvEmfsw5PgCvgog+PrBlucW0f17EzO1v0bMApVVQN6mkveDdv7hPMy3xSlC75QXyD5U J9rBX1g9Y4iMGlFW5lBTmIun+ADfTmhP2Xa7cTLw8qBr7h8Ou83Re3UuOkzdSO54QtSN sV/BsRsbVHQiMlUQOZEmkJv8PljzoFrC82kZ8/PumCjYDQcsVT3uGqDVJqVEJ8OI+8KF 81cEshzRen1VuV8KUGRwpqk5OLjwHcX06seXOBIbrFJKw/S1M8wsp0eDXxcakiGsdybx moqA==