Re: [homenet] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 10 May 2018 13:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3OKrkL+XbNeHpTUv7+hLqPiFcHp2Ar2FIuk5ymD83pQ=; b=N2BDlSNuzogLdVpVoak+Z2OUUAN0NTmZaeqfld8UVPFgxk5H2Vq1FWchtnm1eT6LvO 3QiR2QJtG2fEY53UPw2rKwGj6ah7LPFcyuAZ4VGMsL04eO7m1fSDjfXfE/Cz5gg7b6MO UT43WVUjeq4imKA4aWeCNmtNnKtAE7+L7uvkztkDwPStcoy1kCs8CyuFyyvSC933uNVQ RTEnwntapDFxMpnjJo6W02w/VpB5nAK11yGy7tLcBt8L+v7l1hdD7nIRIoT9vWc1CIe4 hVmA5ML+FAXvNIAwv1Osgxb1b5/H7G0nMAsUejxWF4Rbg/PIRNGnb8SvTcLRiqznil/0 2QWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3OKrkL+XbNeHpTUv7+hLqPiFcHp2Ar2FIuk5ymD83pQ=; b=Jhtd4ReCKqxIOhtIl0K3a1gZQTnZ8RVcthXXVb3PH+8qICJOuY0qMllDcnHw//45l2 lrgI0lo3FP/hSbrMldnCx44nB7/bZLOVikNakWyU4pVkIR0avNvog9my5+di06Gha1UQ bsY2w7q2fEMRGSEYSVQVUXUl5EIzsTCgA1SoUC6CygmOIzn9hDATLqbJqJoMjo6YKcqs 1g0M8ar6lVwTxtb8Sj+OdwHG5m7NQ9QeSHJ/T5NNB+FNoU6GlUbCTmJNOLVHqDkJ9wF3 rJrpc/FrGqDqK97NF8eSxDZjXEuBlM3Bv0ZHbGeAi+ap3WN1nzL/j8B5b86q0IQhg0iw 6o/w==