Re: [homenet] Egress Routing Discussion: Baker model

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Fri, 22 February 2013 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=AyCgAzHljXmf2pvBwXu5R60+hY98FvZYDlsEwSEUmrU=; b=W4EDMkge6y+Vy53fi8eMDnRREdhVrNJuXCf2edH8nW1zmhXVgbb89VCAPCHZsv6mU/ 7t8SBM/+RYtVb2LcqbdQRed2CncPt2aGL8ercuXDHZTKlN4YpAu7lqa9gGAKfZg+Zn3U DcalB8h/3bkvMXo20y9ZDlfHqkjxRFrecFMjwXqZs3m7FW5lKXHJSy8xaY7aWNHtMUUd bZxfE7FYKW/2Wx5omYBHFrlAAOe8Vx43XAocibmZX1wDRnfnDadZ0lekzhg2ZcSDzjzD g/8wu6SSHoviWYhj615+JDfh8qBYUjsQxYkQDGRjIpmYNQ3FV6rAv6j2EcztnDsXqZSe 1Qzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=AyCgAzHljXmf2pvBwXu5R60+hY98FvZYDlsEwSEUmrU=; b=HpimUt+x0lSSCAHAOcTAfb6Lo2kjzmGkE3h3WDD/M+q+n5x8GnLHlbo4UUG1F4oGMm G+vk3wK96hTMM4MJzAws/0FbYsP6jEoT3T8604PoFQby1ECmedrQKmSYThO25ERDG3GH /UTNgfJ9cDh3K85sgxPFpF5UJo1aS/soI5copB1jP8JownpkYWqi3VdoFCl43Br+6ga8 vvg1JNZquhxS9aYFAmm2LI3Rq/Kr7GS+XOFaUAA7Max/QO3Sti4/a7qsfzOvfE0kpRYA mxRzkKoBDInUlpKUsw+CizO/h6B3B51vLs3sbAeJZ7Qvnfau7RpBjmwbgFO44iLdwKme s2Vg==