Re: [homenet] HNCP

Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl> Wed, 05 March 2014 10:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=wNCe/bVbWVXJQRKHcFYm+1GLfbDUgOko9eEBhI4I3cE=; b=JnaT4WH+62sLz032vGLh+D4abJVUTFB4oQhTjBw5mkZ2RE/BD/UmTJm/KQryhlJEZz b8wupqqkHwDaxBxdYqDtS2VFqHm755Gri/ZsecCONeBN/0mRmC0sWDsBf8VYD3JSM/dz iUdgbz13iXy9+LxBiIFIae+ZVNrUUUMcdWAjfrr9yyPEZOcgS7g2mvbxbFp2hT88zHOC iG+zGvWoYXwUw0PgYW4yIyxmQwemW8XHe8pqJWFW9s2DqIFb0az8i55oPwq8dWXmm/PU ki0N+D68akyRIybNEEEWmPCZUwC8yMX9FK3GgH49v42FwlfvRJm8UonL8UcnqPpppZGi mz1g==