Re: [homenet] other routing options

David Täht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 23 November 2011 12:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=0npoMPc+0SS92R3mxtVzFFdrrcaD9KZDrKr8amo5vzY=; b=MkOTug3SN7kDRmSauttQCR4J7ah+pu6hUSqeon6+yoQC24DjipSlAmC8R1TqpI2r3l SnBm2ZwxOs5VYAu8PurQk+U3zjTOSrZ3FarDp3Ej5aY+nlLdNTePs6VKuRQn2hoKsw+X 1b8lnb65L74SN+wJXpji6fTYe/zCSq1vf/52I=