Re: [homenet] other routing options

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 23 November 2011 06:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3012; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1322030469; x=1323240069; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0uQRgIamt5RxxFsRFN7plGHrMlznpEjRyrdEGyVpBug=; b=FUXu3ixsKvME/vOOApJj9BfvlYrLDqBt6cCjsItuOmk8TDZgQ2GxUGRS wtcjdI9FBb/Odxh6WGSOamH8GkohUCPfC7494W2u7id9e3U+ifG/XkLy0 NPm0ePyOYGLfRj5qqYDEZzKmMGsXkHTRk4iQgH7mSDVMu+WwA+wcx5233 0=;