Re: [homenet] Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-21: (with DISCUSS)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 31 October 2022 13:35 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1KnyczakNh26L9aG4tipS+BSKEXZ1qlB9CjNr1WX9yc=; b=HQO2ov5BYjYHhMHns1LN+IOeLcIZX5ZB/vcuxy+jYZt2p/K6XkSUU894ICAwRfB68e 2+0FWK/IvIvV4IXOsU3R8Pz6lGf2YXf9iic07Mh/pD1DQEiPAWHyU9bjelii4xaSndqW Y6C84jYct1gLbfd0cWC0YQ7NlsHoD5E2ru/NSfgapuvBLfMnSasPedHDdDDRBQ2Qy/Jb +Ts8NuS1AlCpQXGC5kLnwB6cRbI+iWBLzmVdn/4McvUbFLjduETn+f8eBI8S2aboy67E rpUiqMC579jIZ/S3Ma1OLkobNdZb9Fl7k4SvOi/fLuW6yHTg3LoOa/jgzKx1RfV5yMr3 uGjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1KnyczakNh26L9aG4tipS+BSKEXZ1qlB9CjNr1WX9yc=; b=PpPxIJG82JWhVekun2z8w9atBnbPgnONse+9C22WIc78mmNzuAN+oxlTXqZ1f3hwvv eg2qu9Nmu/Lbp/G1OtMFYjB3D72CpWyB+2nyAinm4sRPQ1giXstAP5bxDk7R3Of0Hk82 wEClG5iSUIM6KEd+62F8Vmq8OEHD/c/UXeNlxKaPhzb68H71+bgyxKptjleP3qKwqa+r dXWPrF8P2IqPOjX9e1Z1u5LODTnQCyVtnnO1Y8X9NATMWb+Lyz1m9oRKzNU3UKwKPINC 35UdH7r7kUE1qrNg2hXP/HiF5o6yxZlWNCc5/HHLY5hvU5d39PN3TbDqniLhHpD67Amo 1FFA==