Re: [homenet] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 21 October 2022 17:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CxD+6bvVKsIBCwhtTn25GgsLqOt4kpd3wt6h++EL6YI=; b=CfXA8P4sB41PFAs5V7MyvyAbnQLOfBfoxV79alI4YSU2lXVdPgejZ8AStYN40tWDuz OZMkH52gRFle+xTX/LGPri++6mgSIPr80xkeaGcxwashh/F1iGTu4OuLFWQ2hM4+8ahT VFHhU9xNobCvB9S0DkPr4VltH5a+NhZUFPIdyqWEg0R8K5USsPF7/mct1gXHu3W2PA9r 6XqNQ7LuhaKdtHfFeoYpAamauCYSebBOZb5MdmZAGZbxuFiQDmlTqYOM+/CW7e082n5Y Cbc3r6LPQAvE2Aeg0HSuS5w242+2deanJ1DRVxo0DAiYLb+jaLz5mWaR/PKRv9OWXWq+ Phyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=CxD+6bvVKsIBCwhtTn25GgsLqOt4kpd3wt6h++EL6YI=; b=i5OY/LFISUtxYm+Ng0bX8aSDE0HUZYCxQYPUFq+vJf5HmmXEvoJuzSimkqKPGQVrKA t6GifEcapFRBcrS2fkrf8exzbdEglSL3cNYVTuLMJshTuuJudlDmsjJ+Vk+BlCB9TDob i0w7rJQAbCr0EkniAYLV0Iaplvs8zJ/k/+xlguWowk6o3Mjkh02nDMkbV58DgEUmo3PC SIGUQaJqmRm7hmvB9/29UEVcnQ+CxEdecpQT59+g1O9QNvBVmEE9N/qowvVcOUpDIBgv Du2GZXZI4Yj8VS/Ave/zYbpoXaSum2Fx5blhQhLOa76kmKprAU3idawy1j2e2bCAxRod dEmg==