Re: [homenet] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 21 October 2022 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=iB8WQmkgBHL+HQWid98yOPFFx68wQsVTYgaYujSb9sE=; b=LI7FQJgovZcJ8nqDkoVPc7DgAAROS/gk2rz5ab7FXumm2bYulhoUxiFCtDu1nJGxIz 95J1djsTPTcBEgfDYQ1ebLZkKJKmEf1rhNwHyZUCg+Z61ly8Nf8vrKIqP+4U7MQriAm7 qG6Ncdqpp6qa9SGcXYVP4nDGvrOzMdnpOh3TthozJngHMorFvUOYaB5UqsZqZRTYlNz+ t+9O+m2ssTsLLUTw/5btsuQr7zz1H79RaLdXJDjtkm4lejOuMcoZwaELG0EjaXBLmaJd YRSKGV51rFhvR+DirdUirXbqLY82n+A0VpxgUnLQlG0tLRCiCUdBJn7L5GtpCyIy7lgj Z6JA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=iB8WQmkgBHL+HQWid98yOPFFx68wQsVTYgaYujSb9sE=; b=2loECyjqaDAmiNVzb0raQ4aEaKD/578joLZ3m6UKZ8LQ9I3SC8LSXZFJTvuDY4CGrE M7HIhM4fMQxE08C0H93pr3G6LRvaJZA+W3vNBbw0bC/AW/2SlezXaGLoNj1jpgQY3ru5 R1G6WDtkMWZHP/VKvMf4aYS/QvG+NNKNY/WrVL5gK7rA9wokxxy9wCBdNu0FrtaL6n8d e8V14ORvKaK5blxYds/PN+vGQetVScW8bnzKwgTMmlelDoHlpLMZMX6mpEp1XLYJDwfQ sNofzvzkleEmSlqEJLaYt+wmKwPiwWh/n1jRJn1WgIXznlFoTBhcoAz61EJkWLZnDieJ GN8A==