Re: [homenet] Next Steps for Routing Protocol

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Mon, 17 November 2014 20:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1J74S5khOZ+UOUtUtMJ5VOsN09f1husgvHgxFEkWzMQ=; b=EMkAx7W6+jRvtagSCVoNKgUbNysOYbxaWnmMo7gYZk2E9qlxgnLs2fZt+Th/rJI3Qr ou+jd3V1wc476i5mNlb21icvo9hE7sPI5flXnDDj/2xsUrD5zaC8SMnNIN+SL/nZfExC P4zVArikPWE/sgb6dLWoF09SLh0MA3N/z+pr0S4z9Ih+d/lN3gx9oMRY4zOQrYcNyBpa TKMus1e/bQt8o91DEc83h0x8OR96ULQGrmQDT+EL4u+hJendp20WtXmyn4S8X8n9LdtX Rd2SKgXxjeUT7nxiEGoOnBAnZQ6JdQyKm71zFvQ6ZrnpveAypTm0qbJmNELM+GQtCu8H JM4w==