Re: [HT-rt] [arch-d] HR-RT Review of draft-iab-marnew-report-01

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 May 2018 04:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3XumPmNTH7m/Vt5/Gcxhnf81ehxhaTAP/YHnVxxpofQ=; b=JUmVWYlmDxQgjeY3/m8R7iMvQvJNR97oreZ8pPudsGnejRQHufmfg7ZCTPAEDsTYP6 1CBqYBupo0ECWMF8RRXanunkBPqPXqXubZ3lb5pnjsO3aeJxZyZ7IhtKfLOFZ86OnPMK 6CcOjnTxegN0HSxISBrBS2OIwuWqYnyV9UPTaAOKY3RBSHi1JP61H1eKygy85BVpAbWa 7O/fMMhqzRNsAusKKg5tLDQXnOEDxNkZFkBAKOY8rGqX+x6+3EABm9lmvbRgsOHnnKBh ZxNqfxsAMnSCO0Dr05CXVjgQ/CUNOaDlw0WVeNGNe0Usui1Eh4B4QzsdkPwco4Ig+eSl R0mQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3XumPmNTH7m/Vt5/Gcxhnf81ehxhaTAP/YHnVxxpofQ=; b=C9Khp4pWvDT1s1VEGZGQmunVzX0Ovs+DnYUEU9cFNgj2BSEA/p74L7paymNAsy5U1m M+wP+b8n3OBFqpqnQODdez6MwgOwKasqCHsIf79+FC7fAAwLk3Z/Zj0hDYKKv3mDHgRk U14rRHqMZTsW/bOTcDRi3FIUbZVml8fTaZD9kcuvcwHX8tVyzDd1SO5bvj/qQ0UT4ISN e8M4KyENsB9TLxYLIOQZvN/D5UAB9lKdjV7IzflcnTVJfSS1h9IvDp6OTwwwassRkfAE gkYim8ehNTWud58Dufj2VHzxUVjRHdgfT3jsOnsWLxIGvfS592P7RI824s8eWnIp5yLU WeKQ==