Re: [HT-rt] [arch-d] HR-RT Review of draft-iab-marnew-report-01

Shivan <shivankaul.1993@gmail.com> Thu, 03 May 2018 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l8+FFcRQ6uJawLSIWYH2l1LbX1AUhsBAbTEe55JJBlE=; b=sUMS3rZIkhGlwSVtYh0hgTpXFbaYYe/zehSuMlmufNLJmSbaEmKZaF6Kj0Ny0vnZsa rw7ALyjzDoBiDVQOkIbVKyKVK9oi3kpWymv5QCcC0CsRitPeWYvcfuZbzv4/XZMSHqsh LtrhdZchOhfiItpsuR51qOVX1LXCJ8scrUrgiNohXW7uLgXwGmrYcamKgN6YK3P/yHDl eNsmp4qjf7iQYHB7MvFx39d8gjB0bAlCKE/oSpQnT6SJWaHlCnUYVVEa8mv2SkmXpiE/ Sgo9/8Wb5sM3rema5rBp2v0LV7cnV4bkDgktvYz49EtSsrTiHg2ZPOBNkjlOgrkTRaL7 Gkmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l8+FFcRQ6uJawLSIWYH2l1LbX1AUhsBAbTEe55JJBlE=; b=GsekMNAJu384660U+7HcN3lJ3gnh1I9YQjNtJND3sBC8hTkkPcO1oY5b9mjUbvSeHH EdxDc9ihaFUJ5oYfrZeMYSMbmUAWfAvLkU4J7ijHo0hVc+S1yj9zKD1WaGaLJ+V/SHIA WOZYk1grh1f4H/r1+7aoB7DV5Rwyvewn8Kpzv1kj5locAa2AatauGt6GVwJkagXMUE0k MUTyMEYYSRRKsaPbMaY4jE5oxtmn+xr8y0k97cD/tKNUzf1rw1GvbW/7epxMrMMSYsoR RC1qqIsgEZHZ/gXJoD/XodO90nR7FM2V5Ic3jAtsTaAaV2ogfvD+ajgCQl72EcUy41Xj mmrw==