Re: [hrpc] resolving pending charter issues

Corinne Cath <cattekwaad@gmail.com> Mon, 30 November 2015 09:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=3f9NLoWtdxR3elCliI9xZSiAN+7ZiTgVDxdSlJtNZEM=; b=Ecfu6oXOSfp5Ep77nEKgEJjnDyB9f5w+j2QdOhQY6wP7qEsMBy2Oa+gn7d0QkK4uVM 5rTYdxbd+ifj1dTdcw/aYx0dTBJnNzUgGDrEzKAmkXsrYrFaWosfjLE5OuqRuFiZ99dp cvY651sTSMSmwl08hC8w6EMh7QwFkdhSbb3DlVr8TaorlGsUk6egdhr02Ibpdd5m/kaf EgctDsutxwUCRtRhPd0x77yBpVhjftXl7uyX/Vbvae4/pMGC7UR2eqLv/XHfyNT2qQe7 RY0T3kiCredj0gVMorx4qJeCG0hrzcthWp1/2Ozyil1h7sqPYlOb28PQqXCtuz27HoMn rK0w==