Re: [hrpc] Thoughts on the end-to-end principle and Human Rights

Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 March 2017 02:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3ditHXJq0mRBoLmQ10dWbulJCkFNflT6IBYfQoejFu8=; b=pFVdkLTw9IrpaDYTIoxeTi7ChrGi3w/qFSM9ZDVuaMWx8n0jRjofSgIK9P2ozyVcx+ TCNr7vZPia5XAKu76lPvXADPa2ier/Ek83Sw/md5on94jsCOC+4uD4W4ZG67oxTHkqkz 2HghFfsapT+qWrGAL0HYSP1XCnAhTB002imKoOqFfpn6n9A4CfdTp3BPritq2y/HoLgY +AsYr/EBoCJiIsUwzI1jlG9mNl6tzmcOT2l2Z2Km0wbhfA1Ou4BLQ3/DVYjgT4EAZPIM 0QcMXfsNA7kcf00Qrj595BpzwmTEBqfyS4J+in7pxGl6MVRZah9N4jH3p9ueI1x2VNEs 9+3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3ditHXJq0mRBoLmQ10dWbulJCkFNflT6IBYfQoejFu8=; b=ePCHpqyM+w4hud52UcbK9S2iMuPiIlYI3dTsta2i2t2CTeFeGf/SAsr3Lt/rp5AYXv s+nrpHLuBx+Sq6QA5BS2VVSBnuOZLM9VWsSR1En9KHCbnoU1BAEDjrMsDL4+qPj2V24P e5wgE4Pi8gbbccmblodjc/mVHNwV6kvu5Ie8KUoSk0bK/5+NwDHvT4oOGLKfwQmc+zSa liS08Yl/YIk0DLdwyg4qMCtRsdxPhs9XS1SPadfYmSz8VWUJQk3BZi07agZrUy9BXfvc xki+eOvR0A8sGiTcBTxJnXEBAM9QuOYbyUwU0eqgnIOKwvNc31xChqHzJjyWYGnQryu9 2TWw==