Re: [http-auth] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-09: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 January 2015 00:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=SUYbW+mBDGAFLDIyI93gpk/SZFb+Qaj6Pxmk1JgpYCU=; b=mnYxrrxT/pQiAzX22fcFJRZtViWzzpxklEnVftifXrd+rCuN8yL9fxicVg0OYqkiRv QYxqkTuggssPWWxU20Q0bK/f7nPam1Iowvy1K6e4KLsRpma0emko7PgRs7as2CmekXvN wRornvk7AU6cSHGS2w34IP/6ydPZ50KNvzFTXeHj3nyN87+bPbqaITSVYkiiN0CuCgls TCNq1xDYk2L3mfyGubvWz/P/3VusezWGXLCZD9eREsUH5Xo6dElDj8aGdv06BMsfFg3f MHH8+/ylDJgRE59w0gt+l9VwWy9eDErZyHsjh0YPosvzBn4rYmpT+dbPSxqJ9zLyN13S scSg==