Re: [http-auth] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-09: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 January 2015 00:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BF8orOrxg/LQPvFWauKY9/250//EjWXYTvisiq/6yJE=; b=pPPSxYH3WaqjuX0uSxyTMukK5PZev2VPsfZikVPhipy/6nLs1VoQtndPi4x8Y82JAC mfrwFH890O+jS9EpDCzyGlqwDS5P7IiZnRl4Pb/8jkCISlD8yDuXyc2/z7s+Sb4IKjEs B3IPRBFCoaRqGED5GzCrpys+rvgQMVDNARkysxXCWDZo1ybCma8kh1eSGvh+vtKth3Tr 4XerKTLrdgHO8ykizBZCqMMYwTRUi6ZreLMxIxAPFF2bNhrXcvj811saO6cGz3j+/B1d tXOkS80w/t93dkD9nV4Q9NEKeRkgBYhkWlzXEwOKgialATXpXh5y265S+O2NSI0fX8/N 2B0A==