Re: [http-auth] Why update Digest Auth?

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2013 06:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mC/nU+UXuiv6f5J4iXgJ+t6M7IOs/E/y0XNs8npoQXA=; b=TzJY8HS4s0e1XaTycPePKPdfxZSMqPT8XmIbM7qBdWBYMwdEeBnx+uS/TwQT7OmKQL 28iraWiKuKbz4cRL00NkOPQo5kPTRxTNbLSV5MHwoOoAE0ij0l2ihy2Y8Vz1yi46WyZ3 7uY6yzmFPzM+IFcLPSkKey3mOxdaodgIPlUTPHiLaVM+erbKHNRYTNB5Bau3awL8WBO1 s3Poe+a2bsL2WK8p1HAGwjsV2on13iCxasrRKv66nzKbau4NmUui53IN/t5fW9czzhWY AN/LEWXGOaBy7Ik0HSHDpWdYRWEODM20BgDXr+CBZVPMZRrDDTSOaTOcTHhn9w/uP+Ey pcHg==