Re: [http-auth] Why update Digest Auth?

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 July 2013 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f6NvJqA8RA2c24QmdCHQ6+3H/y5m18ga2zlsRDxeVkk=; b=tuJfSko+6a8oQ+EcY8CAnSVqAXhigH7XwZXmxDWu95ioJamwfepLyFGvLVm5KrWo07 8IBF29pXTGyFJplWtaqjpdWoW3Dp8gWOyog6pR0KX35P1LvaYDdszhvLUbyK1wuUxwQ7 yffH8NsvNCO2Y8aEmiBb4eGoAL44Z+MbOJWxPcHkMVS2h7eGdbWsvHnWYFZax7FgVanu NNdLEmsQf1hwcI4VctlHcD0gMGV9BE/XkJQsUrHVVXjScwPZrMaHoenh4i6oEUrtSHvp exj1E4MD1j7V1Z+9B+wA35q21lBz5bOJa8jHevDzFTDCpMcoZN2MqMnX5sj5P5mN5XAu esAw==