Re: [http-auth] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 06 January 2015 08:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 08:39:10 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
References: <20150105174855.11968.51931.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <54AAE9C7.8010105@cs.tcd.ie> <CALaySJ+j2u3_amk-BSjDgRvoGKFjsqn8k1Lm8pN0dW5dCXck3g@mail.gmail.com> <9C2AA051DD3C464F8ADEE38AEE6C26AD18C9E7BA@dfweml704-chm> <54AB4FFF.4040402@cs.tcd.ie> <CALaySJ+QY12hbrn0SkzwCakcBR3mqSD7XkHAQEspogafVq1_-g@mail.gmail.com> <54AB9870.50505@cs.tcd.ie> <CALaySJKbyM=c9XhOFR0aXk_aGscexzAKdQxoMHDQ7iQv3nh+ZQ@mail.gmail.com>