Re: [http-state] [apps-discuss] HTTP MAC Authentication Scheme

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Fri, 20 May 2011 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=wRXDvM0zQrr3JzT7Xuq7tUvW91Q=; b=F/55JvrnwNI 4xHL4O+WKGEwjX8NcGgriBYxgAcbReEAG/x63bbH7Q/YYnbSJNF46i/C1H3zpyM+ Dt0yhCEeKIZKmtoXifnfvxO3de1uDy3ITTp+Xe6EtYENcqq9wiwUq1uAIiZZZnVE ZyOWMqjCeeFeeSWnGJXaMMLEKRHSsCF4=