Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] Minutes for 10/2/2015 meeting

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 18:18 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>, 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:18:40 -0400
Cc: i2rs-proto-dt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] Minutes for 10/2/2015 meeting

Andy and Jeff:

I need a little bit of feedback on the posts you made in order to provide a revision.   I’m really confused by the config=false discussion.  I suggest it might be ok for LSP-ID to have another definition.  Unfortunately, I do not see how it will work for the BGP draft.

Here’s my changes:

1)      Fix the terms to "intended config" and "applied config".

2)      Create a usage with RESTCONF PATCH for the single change and for the bulk change

3)      Look at RPC notes from Kent Watsen.

On the examples, I need the following examples:

1)      RIB single route

2)      RIB bulk

3)      Topology single route

4)      Topology bulk