Re: [i2rs] draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management-00

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 29 May 2015 18:18 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>, 'Juergen Schoenwaelder' <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>, i2rs@ietf.org, chen.ran@zte.com.cn, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@juniper.net>, 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>, "'Joel M. Halpern'" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
References: <20150527220901.GA67473@elstar.local> <556654AB.9030206@joelhalpern.com> <CABCOCHTDRCA_T+m-waEq7MHQ4v=6E=4z33HPWQR1s4349ifkRA@mail.gmail.com> <20150528060502.GA68091@elstar.local> <CABCOCHQdfqaEJ36DktwcN_NYi_SfPT6kRMdEzB9htvkf4qzJUw@mail.gmail.com> <020101d0999d$26fe2750$74fa75f0$@ndzh.com> <CABCOCHStya+LQEPfEfEvWRqeYhccekG8_vC6EYzC5AKy2yXJCA@mail.gmail.com> <022701d099a3$b822c5f0$286851d0$@ndzh.com> <20150529061023.GB1694@elstar.local> <036601d09a28$faab15f0$f00141d0$@ndzh.com> <20150529162508.GA6146@elstar.local> <CABCOCHTnqqyZfB=7KPg-RED=PiTJDZfb8yhmqjD-ymK7vmVQFg@mail.gmail.com>