Re: [i2rs] draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management-00

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 04 June 2015 19:32 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@gmail.com>
References: <011e01d098ae$4e254060$ea6fc120$@ndzh.com> <20150527220901.GA67473@elstar.local> <556654AB.9030206@joelhalpern.com> <CABCOCHTDRCA_T+m-waEq7MHQ4v=6E=4z33HPWQR1s4349ifkRA@mail.gmail.com> <20150528060502.GA68091@elstar.local> <CABCOCHQdfqaEJ36DktwcN_NYi_SfPT6kRMdEzB9htvkf4qzJUw@mail.gmail.com> <020101d0999d$26fe2750$74fa75f0$@ndzh.com> <CABCOCHStya+LQEPfEfEvWRqeYhccekG8_vC6EYzC5AKy2yXJCA@mail.gmail.com> <022701d099a3$b822c5f0$286851d0$@ndzh.com> <CABCOCHRSFut_ryO41WewUw97wF1KYBztReg7LSonbAwk1A6f5A@mail.gmail.com> <000901d09a5a$36044cd0$a20ce670$@ndzh.com> <CABCOCHQLKJHx-aJO8SKHE7Jd2VQ8-kM_vUAZrF+4h11GXFgAnw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rf8xXO2MDV1FMLAwnDaoXv17h3cPtpxH1Pg-+oEi4vCsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABCOCHRFZ=rk02YnNrEKj9viF0ZHBaW8uO8=ndb+QS+6oUn1=w@mail.gmail.com>