Re: [i2rs] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10: (with COMMENT)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 14:14 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Adam Roach' <adam@nostrum.com>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model@ietf.org, i2rs-chairs@ietf.org, i2rs@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:14:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10: (with COMMENT)

Adam:

Good catch.  If you see any others, please let me know.  This initially was a "hack" to provide references.  We'll go with the yang:mac-address for the MAC Address.

 I will also ask the RTG-DIR whether we should make this an index into the actual MACS.  I do not think that is appropriate, but it is worth a question to the RTG-DIR and OPS-DIR.

We will move this references to the standard references that Martin mentioned in his email.

   inet:ipv6-flow-label
   yang:mac-address

I really appreciate all the new reviews on this draft.  Due to the history on this draft, please mention any questionable references you might have notice. I will track them down.

Susan Hares