Re: [i2rs] Call for WG Adoption: draft-keyupate-irs-bgp-usecases-02

"Keyur Patel (keyupate)" <keyupate@cisco.com> Thu, 25 July 2013 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15369; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374789320; x=1375998920; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ZL+jUFG/gZtuIGQ56jXp+z3zzi/Bwo15MvEueVxR5SA=; b=ZJrnoT6ZQFGSr7h4r30U08urhBS7bDLHrhcgcblmtS0DhmDw4bURCjV/ Lj+JJktswNa2oyVRJ2VOt/GMk9ghe9QfGW4LgDI01O3Xoj7BnY7lLeXi+ RMKsrGdEm3p9erZGYQOrhwTPCsnfGq6vETjY9MTR5wW4cL0Gcz8xYJ31Z M=;