Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-06.txt --

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 26 May 2016 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=QRoiEzjk75j7pcLIANZpXsWNSn+gn7qjEol0pd8YxC0=; b=oS6MCg4ZxuhSYRR7z8fo1WMbKGoZS7xGNDcVnFW2ACs077fIC0M5w52UrNvZ0uHUCQ UGEYbJB4l6LljPuBxKLv4IsxufZOOQ0YC4tksXgC2/uCCeaRSWHwWzEpjAV4e3/KGeEI pa7pYrkY5I4jTbz9lgLxfpnWDDYFIrCEj1BuBpKNmpyyDDzEv3bex4va4d0ho7jz0JcT vE+Ecsw6XnPDyuIcNLihsTGlYrIaaY5LQrr1j7n1ezRdU9c6TaIlrbtnO948tcMenDJo hW99ef1XE13ddxF6Jrx3OQ/PuMLYr2CUAXMr/JeP7aNgde9LAe+NUJZrCJ3gqoq7OEKF mjQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to; bh=QRoiEzjk75j7pcLIANZpXsWNSn+gn7qjEol0pd8YxC0=; b=ew3eMqJI7khbWu2AnIInH/f1JlHnVVuDpNOKNx2ZFusu1xOubQnmVytTkgUQ4Lua/7 AJNf2iV1EM+NWOoHaOOqeR84XeZCnSHDPbtpZNRuzNXFJbXDnYhVinN8x3qDGgHgE81q wSVHNPN7oGKeN5GgBkzW8fUm99mjUrp90UVtC3j5n2kiUcQ1+dwmrUa4Ql/xLmIUJu1X 52bA2JINnUb/GgAQDy6pfNKUTBFOUWTp17Fg4qc4SK13rGdOwbbZc6ITA6jQurrcrvf5 TO8O7LriIXarjVLP4twfCSaDxjqWPyg32vrE0NcdPAIwbHU0U47y7EyXRsPL3uHIPhTe ynFA==