Re: [Ianaplan] who or what is the proper authority to control the IANA domain and the trademark?

"Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz> Sun, 09 November 2014 21:11 UTC

From: "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>
To: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 21:11:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.128.137]
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=outbound_notspam policy=outbound score=0 kscore.is_bulkscore=2.61457522299224e-14 kscore.compositescore=0 circleOfTrustscore=0 compositescore=0.997362837850562 urlsuspect_oldscore=0.997362837850562 suspectscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_totalscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 kscore.is_spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_totalscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 rbsscore=0.997362837850562 spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 urlsuspectscore=0.9 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1402240000 definitions=main-1411090200