[Iccrg] Final agenda for the Paris meeting

michawe@ifi.uio.no (Michael Welzl) Wed, 21 March 2012 08:28 UTC

From: michawe@ifi.uio.no
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:28:58 +0000
Subject: [Iccrg] Final agenda for the Paris meeting

Hi again,

I'm very sorry - yesterday's agenda didn't turn out to be so "final"
after all: it accidentally lacked a talk that we had already agreed to
include. Now I added it - about Laminar, by Matt Mathis. Of course some
other presentations had to be made a bit shorter now... the good news is
that the allocation is now very fair: everybody gets 15 minutes in our
first slot, except for one speaker who only asked for 10  :-)

The now hopefully really final agenda is at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-iccrg.txt

and below.

Cheers,
Michael

ICCRG meeting @ IETF 83 (Paris), Tuesday 27 March 2012

Time slot 1, 15:20-17:00

* Congestion Control and Notification over Longer Time Scales and at
Higher Layers - Dave McDysan (15 min)
   draft-mcdysan-iccrg-usecases-00

* Pre-congestion notification in mobile networks - Sebastien Jobert (10 min)
   draft-jobert-tsvwg-pre-congest-notif-mobile-00

* Caching with TCP - Pasi Sarolahti (15 min)

* On the Fairness of Transport Protocols in a Multi-Path Environment -
Hakim Adhari (15 min)
   (based on an upcoming ICC 2012 paper)

* End-to-End Transmission Control through Inference about the Network -
Keith Winstein (15 min)
   (based on:
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2011/papers/hotnetsX-final100.pdf)

* TCP Reno over Network Coding - Nadia Boukhatem (15 min)
   (based on:
https://www.usukita.org/papers/5979/TA1_17_Chen_combocoding.pdf)

* Research opportunities related to TCP Laminar - Matt Mathis (15 min)
   draft-mathis-tcpm-tcp-laminar-00

Time slot 2, 17:10-18:10

Topic chair: Harald Alvestrand

* Introduction: The RTCWEB effort, and the traffic we expect to generate
- Harald (10 min)
   draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-02
   draft-jesup-rtp-congestion-reqs-00

* Nice behaviour for RTP-based services - Varun Singh, Colin Perkins (10
min)
   draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00

* A delay based congestion control candidate - Stefan Holmer (15 min)
   draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congetstion-01

* Feedback mechanisms that might be useful - Harald Alvestrand (5 min)
   draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-00

* A possible WG charter: RMCAT (15 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/evaluation/rmcat-charter.txt

* Summary, conclusions, next steps (5 min)