Re: [icnrg] [EXT][Nfd-dev] about draft-irtf-icnrg-IPOC

Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao@email.arizona.edu> Sun, 19 July 2020 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=email-arizona-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hmgeT+hv5n0Pt+aeRmICm7QhS2LnDOqTiTBN89Kwu3c=; b=ZOeKhiJqDyrkMFMGv/RMTbQJe7BpgfvOdNgFG82PM4B2GervGKg78Vph9DvrrG2yPO 4DWKTPSP78G74AI7mJPvHa8UUNqh/vUOBKzskQUv6hwrJpq16VI78DatmrQh+wP1rq4m rRo5/yXwN374xqgIK/ZWkpr2tPMqb7YDlR+cX1/AaAOklez3vECt5umt9KEVAFE+gGM5 3Pzs5dOQiHYJ3Ob+5UHSVtdg6iMAfiGHkxIuDWJVkg5AHmmjAzbtWxFxXCloOXgvTY7f GgCYf2ephHBLCLBw7zlxkcqah0exdxuFoHI00FpBYtWYd89tET1hBhBgPZG88aXcqxFw FdZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hmgeT+hv5n0Pt+aeRmICm7QhS2LnDOqTiTBN89Kwu3c=; b=Fpj+ovwpZ0OQmsbHzz3983oRq2SztgdzHBmtoMy5jeFQrnA+HhpJqbTCHqvceOfWKX Q8lo2KOi7qZ4ogIwO22yFFh5NLlKdjxsSwKA4IdWE/suSLZyDmoSnP15xi5R7VFiqmXz wU99cjzTegWEXaJ7oY1PfUu8Bof4LQbYl4TgDg30CeQ9PAMMQQkv0znKurPQ+DscZ15o H+IuTAenbsmj19fy3H0JiAHg2GfeqOzlLcxKfQ35szw2s8nRkv7B2XqrYG9ZqS93/PqG H/Owyi3KrLgb/WBHg7UJalQkf+kMgAgJBYatufFth99IWo+X4KT6DKt0cFExmqyeL5Cj o4pg==