Re: [Id-event] Thread: Clarifying use of sub and iss in SET tokens

William Denniss <wdenniss@google.com> Thu, 02 March 2017 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nhWUM9AFJOW8YfPemfojTFR6JCwEY8rGT8NsvIheBgA=; b=bRILBPtP6f3JE70NxgWsRkBS3LmUlQQ+ByxZteNfanLlyTnTSCD/TKz/gGO+8ouCEK PGCgjmbaB9a/9LA9jQtUUK+xZz0q5UZdKKvivaTSxt1QJuTKuBTVOhL1xTwndp+f9sph UIbhs9KlbibKWrxpnHN5hIH5UOBFJOfI4ym4VVihcNWaRqE58YJcyIS/OLvwuo1ATuOh W0QKHzdg42Llgy8yaMDBPrJkyhXJa9mSci17zPyqwXEtbXKyVsHoEbUJTMEN6Q0FhLKl T19IbZ0V9wl3xeG+DHB9SFVfm5i8RqmWKNbCpbZ4VaJY5N+MDsrE9uVg3EyMXHTcyDGg 2lkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nhWUM9AFJOW8YfPemfojTFR6JCwEY8rGT8NsvIheBgA=; b=gra+NnveTsYi76OZyxoyvZ6wvNYfVZErcC/UwwZIleyHhz/2a+2XYVNkkqhpx/5Sli U5NuMWfqs9eOSrwpq+ZEKppoWhrZ/Z8ACcBHR/BNA4uaaTfFM5hkLdw0AxdVqWyoxV6A zsz75tyO0cWT7Ro96Gbht27DMQIkz/V4FbC+LT7EQLFmk13hV+cqYlnJQKbmf+RY/cWb eiY5+DyGkq2ZzNdlIwdSMv6WGnkucjEsCVAJ7QcOSY+PaC7L2wsNgdZUsbhlh//5TJ3c 42rJKU27UBAzoGlNTmu3rHz/WZLrU0AWcTg0b1RHW5LgkEIAqDu8woLo3eot4POYb01C 45yA==
References: <4611E3C8-9772-44EA-940D-077E1EA6247F@oracle.com> <CAAP42hAPZOHn-37wYrOy7OcvNuqWdXtSSMHxb_AoW7kXeAy4wA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050423CEEA9AB0CC64F0973FF5290@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAAP42hD8FbZSKWiorKSZHqiidak4Gf071xKTD2d9EvZa13mt5g@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB05047835E14B3D375C0538F6F5290@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAAP42hB63GC9=7nqiayjnD9i5RG7Yu7CJVCtDZpNWTgLMrDJ8w@mail.gmail.com> <0D17E1B4-D8C1-4241-8D11-8C0C700DD1D5@oracle.com> <CAAP42hANJNA62Zkhpv96snpk7O8-cUfwMtooCuhyN242vEMkfA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGdjJpLEX06CsLFH4u4YicP1qbW1Q8yjFhZjSovFRJzQv7B1bQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hAQwK1qPAymbgLNa2bjgBFABHC2VwD5NmrF+iB+zZ__wA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050400C17BDCA9B45C2DB65CF5280@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAGdjJpK1UktDPOBT5AXSQS=MYOHz2mbAdiFt8m5AQbyc59ufKA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050423283AFC0A890DEC696EF5280@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAGdjJp+kwyw3T7MBKyWyXjewaGrOUVR5=WADu74hGudj_zYqAw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hCUJ0xYZvjf=xVZVsUVEL_SX3k0WcY555SZBqbkAK+2xQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGdjJp+pS+RLKm8fGpv9XO1gz4jYfCPUF+pqgE1KpWJ6dnbheg@mail.gmail.com>