Re: [Id-event] Making SETs distinct as JWTs (was: Re: Thread: Clarifying use of sub and iss in SET tokens)

Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu@google.com> Fri, 03 March 2017 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cDhgl1v5/V2W40Cz3/1gbIeyXyf9ODwvMK5GM9QQtp4=; b=ZnXQQArSdniEd7hVEpxYC7okk9RmorKHSL2ZPUiddOzvXhuy7l+ouepUGA2fJalzUE m1LKOGqvr0A3yrgZ2/FRbCErGLxJ19YWjTrU6xQ7tQlBcvNHq8K5WKhp+WrkUBBBhmcz Ahf9lPvE1RJ3KhDIkSNIk8G8gdaSyxciwyOCIscH8koi6FK1opEvXmehLEMXpcqOoUc8 CqZ9b5GyBogbGIgYWgEJOgyYXSE06JVObrwp8IjhSRzmDQLYC7FwwsLVklpWHG7P8Lzh Pj6laaarlRHfXJ2eAxY74nQgJR94cgShy9sJ6ayzjxeoaRFn9YziKJQSf7qosxe/51J3 QVGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cDhgl1v5/V2W40Cz3/1gbIeyXyf9ODwvMK5GM9QQtp4=; b=KLEWzcqUKT5xZnSaXkGxfPg+8ANrRf71v+kACUE6Vg8IZjx1Bxmw48Wvkt1kG/rTDm 59Bjk4cVm8jzRCKwrDRapghjqi0KBQMjBIZgjZ7hlK1zlJep+udGnChjURbefa+DJXpN u577SqOmV1VGES0rgRucBMiC8G8+TiUL8vz23OTPS551b90gW+fMt7TQGihPcpmaHqDf l708pMHStNX9rW9yiBRPAmcn76hlm8rcleCQ3iQ7vnEO53pmZce5YJPXpdZzIo9HmCgM mduPRgLQ3r7/HCVWAwd+swBCpPsMC7MX4Eir16j2H40YMKl8V9MWdETLgfp9SSVYl/5h SbWA==
References: <4611E3C8-9772-44EA-940D-077E1EA6247F@oracle.com> <CAAP42hAPZOHn-37wYrOy7OcvNuqWdXtSSMHxb_AoW7kXeAy4wA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050423CEEA9AB0CC64F0973FF5290@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAAP42hD8FbZSKWiorKSZHqiidak4Gf071xKTD2d9EvZa13mt5g@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB05047835E14B3D375C0538F6F5290@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAAP42hB63GC9=7nqiayjnD9i5RG7Yu7CJVCtDZpNWTgLMrDJ8w@mail.gmail.com> <0D17E1B4-D8C1-4241-8D11-8C0C700DD1D5@oracle.com> <CAAP42hANJNA62Zkhpv96snpk7O8-cUfwMtooCuhyN242vEMkfA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGdjJpLEX06CsLFH4u4YicP1qbW1Q8yjFhZjSovFRJzQv7B1bQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hAQwK1qPAymbgLNa2bjgBFABHC2VwD5NmrF+iB+zZ__wA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050400C17BDCA9B45C2DB65CF5280@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAGdjJpK1UktDPOBT5AXSQS=MYOHz2mbAdiFt8m5AQbyc59ufKA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050423283AFC0A890DEC696EF5280@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CAGdjJp+kwyw3T7MBKyWyXjewaGrOUVR5=WADu74hGudj_zYqAw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGdjJp+pS+RLKm8fGpv9XO1gz4jYfCPUF+pqgE1KpWJ6dnbheg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hDbdwQfYQ13ksYnO0N89uWo1F1Muu=Rih7n3w++8omfwg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGdjJpLgtSOyNCjsJS7h7vnPBdjN8uHZZZpMuBQ0X4o12WJ_Jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hCAEPExj=F1ub4upRJwmNaWoKmJJxwgj6MTyPB0CCyNWA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCS_EHFUd2Vwhdqjp53AtfUBYnz+Hmpj-V7tR7d5uUGX9A@mail.gmail.com> <8756C464-C727-48FD-9486-7183BA04DD7B@oracle.com> <A54424D8-6B80-45F0-80B5-A442F07FFB31@oracle.com>