Re: [Id-event] SecEvent draft minutes - IETF-101 (London)

Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu@google.com> Mon, 09 April 2018 22:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kR2KtW8a+I8ZdIOKzKOeRHaU29vJXWl7Px9xXKIhINI=; b=nbHOhOw3N+Niuvl0W3/RauGv6VCufcIu3vhpMMlCToElI/UcKXgaoyTckNpZKCrRO3 HYNRIc1Mto1H5SWeQNuvZeO4ZbBTmPhBbHO+OioUSsY092RW/pIdFnwMYfoEjqIvPDbD rU1Wp4l5J7bESB8nKlu34XReLsHiSoOjn9YXBIzW60yWEFpSi90sLq53/r8KmEKe/C4z y2oH97OZGvTPyzcl5iCdRETDqOkqIKPLF5toEXlzq3vFP3iFLvhsRJV7bpLb/CPLXEmd R1guf6SUYkO4MVIoN/NJqiSs/zFbgAAGjDqFifZddA3R1PMGvSAPahHZxsCV3npjjofO SMQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kR2KtW8a+I8ZdIOKzKOeRHaU29vJXWl7Px9xXKIhINI=; b=HqPfCcZrJRoCfjUYUlGi1WJlsdbm+6MC8D2fWEGkL8UF63AuNjvfIUxyozzB6swIN1 rgGk6mdGvN9HQMfaxXOWhna8gevFOoM8ReIyEqHC/JJemyFEiiJXm6gUzvMK5FGSjwyd xGFcZjTPzNBMcdfQalSLQ5Y0wyd/Wini2KcynGS41iUPRO8UzOjBvVTClzxjWXdN0+vO y2N4UXlpOxcyxzPmDcekJPEB6JvDc2un36pKPdgMT5CoOWm5hz2YY2/xQESQQmgFaoiT dQaAMUn3pSP/u1uy6S2iFq9Vz0T3gzvnI94Jd8buqTMzr3LEcyiGR95MHAgGIFnMZ2Xq HEPA==
References: <02e701d3c299$9c421e40$d4c65ac0$@smyslov.net> <bb8221b8-4403-1de4-5c98-43f518389f44@gmail.com> <09566560-11CA-435A-87F4-CFCBC6F889F3@oracle.com> <MW2PR00MB0298F59B5ECA2B577AF50272F5A10@MW2PR00MB0298.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <80A4E085-96B1-40F6-86F7-EF5B96F2195A@ve7jtb.com> <750C6979-4CBE-4D66-B40B-764FF1B0EAB4@cisco.com> <CAD9ie-vgOr0HX2DWFN=Aa4d4R31pkXmkbH7+0rDoma9Uts=G5w@mail.gmail.com>