Re: [Id-event] SecEvent draft minutes - IETF-101 (London)

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 09 April 2018 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kjw0EVNNvC8tZ9d9buN4xlS2PfaPSq22XaXD1dBMwIM=; b=Ng29To6l59VJkC/i/gm7Vj2kw+buSgE7LYHwbSKzf/zqajiriP7REdEgcgR1xzkXh5 R6U+yeGz5F4ZlNck/6LazF+taWYJDGl+FcEYCalpMyJezWkoctgDhJVRK8ZeiamhgdW+ YlAzgKz9jtjEfQMD84jGqXgV63sAJcmEwE2yB6O4MZBbRI8gcPK7a5VRTFQMXY86Se90 BawFqfFFTWqf7FUjP5P5wn9oxIjXI5XX/NrKiYhruG2j+1cWuNr8sjrE2F12mNBY1X5K 3MppHloNznLirIZJaEXJYaxKe2b75xNj9ArGzuYRc3q3tlBSr8O4GnHJKodOZI+XFcHa i9Eg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kjw0EVNNvC8tZ9d9buN4xlS2PfaPSq22XaXD1dBMwIM=; b=JOEaKRuaBuCErg8aynK6SriX6EOlVYiy0oqyM058aTFB72irRy96/l05cC+v7A4js+ jAWyyoHGYsWiV2M8jUZErrtapxgcQ1VrvJ+biAH7SNVDI9GypzD63a2wKQOMR1ySWG3D 8myETMoyBieiB3zlG5BZrz66lXKMKspZPL16j8kMQMLR6mrzNHauOTu2fkGExe6sy20j HaINaRgIynSJHiZyZ0Vy6DDcvs7F7nKS6qofwhIelflC306j4Wub3cMBPLxuMVsDrjeZ /9I4+7C3yc4GkERLAaf5YjzwG/iGFgaNB0D9pfqNcOf/VSWzvWD9MrTPY+3PjetMMP2n SfOA==