Re: [Id-event] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-12: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 25 June 2020 12:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=c1iOJOm0N6l4VzdUHvmqpE31zMLZ1Iy1phKncn0XwTA=; b=H8JkKxmWqeL+De9O66488enHNzfAhYQoiQpHOJejFq8j3pMQhCeyr6217noLJAnfqD wtlgpMXomC+TXQDKCczGPpDq1QGi7XCWXB5U0pbQsHAtd5ikzfvChMILYe3+PJcheDVj xZ9DiH9RQdnsk+4tdxJGrneLJLBIj48zyLQBcBYied12YhzlkwNBaTQI+ELcyCSpLXJl W9rZ1mRwwPNVGyGFafsPIUNxLqycyOdXPWb6lQqoT+wPIPdFJiKbZimjlAl57AphzbNT ZvtfJ78FO6QaiirCLwk00ELbSx8T2tt4hLjacbNQVpfdqPvnA0LrUAcNCS9egJnWtF0e hAPQ==