Re: [idn] Supporting list for Draft-liana

liana.ydisg@juno.com Thu, 06 September 2001 07:56 UTC

To: James@Seng.cc
Cc: harald@alvestrand.no, liana.ydisg@juno.com, idn@ops.ietf.org
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:47:10 -0700
Subject: Re: [idn] Supporting list for Draft-liana
From: liana.ydisg@juno.com
Sender: owner-idn@ops.ietf.org

The list is only my collection of names several weeks
ago and they all have my latest draft at that time.  Only
one of them are the latest one added on the list, which
I was in the process of updating and thinking to send that
out for comments before summitting.  I also use this
list for related e-mail, that was the reason, it is
accidently landed in to out-box somehow.  Due to
unexpected delay, I need more time to reorganize the
draft,  however.

No, not all of the names are actively participating in
the WG discussion, but all of them are in computer,
computational linguistic or computation fields with at
least 5 years of working experiences as far as I know.
Are there guide lines on who is qualified to give support?

Liana