Re: [Idr] Review Request for draft BGP Overload

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 05 July 2016 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=G8KYTAWYRKVHksgDs07ObZ/8OdqoH2nP2FmfezUI8LU=; b=QhxDiig/VEKUEHl8spb/lMrkulfPPsSwYK791wK7gNZOgI4hOVOz33WxMWefrrkofH 0JjXnpXIMoQZfpt2qCw3LqwTjvYVoAdGaFuua3NZhu5GQ3npRgTIxKBoRUhLWWSVwr2E UOisXLxj6mSXjSqSIbMvaGy9JCqLQ4Z1WJxGyd15CRoDFhVwwmn3It71dRiYprKz1ZsO CppYNHpeEeRCXPjiXlZ6RSnZhZQHcnPWfrUJdKNthaJkiwl3lmMn/u3xlzUpu3x48yXN RFkUxeYTniIZYvb2EC+c8FowGxqDiUmYApOer28RlF6uOwlH+9I4W5Fbjhq65Yl41KR4 u1mA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G8KYTAWYRKVHksgDs07ObZ/8OdqoH2nP2FmfezUI8LU=; b=eU4wbm/SP/D34+U3D4K3EVXbPWJOtXhEDwlt3I0ogQ3DLUIsfMLttnMilX80cufW5W xU8VfA0YKmc0ocjVtKHUeWGvgT74fhjkBXDJ59bvUJKLToYr/CQKsaOYvEMvKSOdTevl sjBstSUTKH4ZesMH8j0YtFndyiFhZ/Jt4MR/LGd6QZMSBUFpAaP4N2hG/Cqc/B6ooJ3/ xq4/7DwfPXARWY+Fe1qb3515aHHvMKI2nQji6vu7R6kOU9LicILug54RPRqQSOyZjsW/ IwqnHhfjUSuB2ffuYxGSYCroLN5m1E1WiY88IWSh/utf4lPtRrExY0VJHAdsJlAtZTzB nKlQ==