Re: [Idr] Review Request for draft BGP Overload

amit bhagat <scet.amit@gmail.com> Tue, 05 July 2016 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L8MTHQeuxV9mqIhKBA1+UJjz60fBS6bRh3GDiVoEj6E=; b=RMRhyuTNPtZ+FEA/RmVDatUZQbuMZZQpHugsg2UYOIrkMcdWYsGluPc7UYcL8Q9ejD 3sWkeN+zOvNpJqUaJHcV+zLb0a96h2+68HTTSD85NOklZVDtPslPCXe/0OAxd6iGyxaX 6URTzlQbcCDherS6ZvmXdpGuEcMcbzoiT9sCxE4IDAIPoB5LjXfn+SbqWpFZrGfq8piG AHek7ARdQ/F/3NQvbbimzeBQmPeDCDVlu1AiNxkjraPu68HLWQ/oCYRjPsX5IDIHbQzA dBCsk5Lcp/0Cr7OVtMFB9gwiYviIc/EYH5v8I53P5SuskgkXoodvxTdRUNesT0mv6iKq W4bg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L8MTHQeuxV9mqIhKBA1+UJjz60fBS6bRh3GDiVoEj6E=; b=iDdP4s+CGwAupS70AfNjGMzFpZ9sjgOFaU41d+B6pBqlm3n+jqeMqAcd5J3iZU2WIW PIf1Lp2TMsxonWrLqrZEoWiPGWnq0IjDwkQFbUjG7GvcCnOCk7/vft/IMaDxaM2cki2i IXGWmc8TPraMOjzleo8bFXkEEAuX+ZZvsD2CTJRYoE+QAuV3ff16No57sD6SYQd4NdbE vqPHh0oydoYkS3RGrbAumITukiV1sKpvRzu7DAFRIFJkgHSaqJZp7yBtrHNXhPxaiLKw R5j4fRWmqAJBcTMKCZ28f24Y9Zj5yvpXyJghpVTUXiGh08mg/EFRTq7DMVKMbmckPTs4 rv3Q==