Re: [Idr] draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05 being WGLC'd in sidr

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 21 September 2012 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2lcE4SDE3D4+NkdsZhYHmPLu8ENLufyMlhClTg4iuyM=; b=k8yGXK8OKyQvwNYhLf5ZBopeK6wLviW4wwvnBvOuye89ls66tptytPbQpwdH54mGr5 SlOHnlpveODbUaPLpPrZzmxDZH2li4XazEVV8IIYiUbXtAw2Hr/gJX90MjGsy3VZENFh 6rqGnGyIjGYDDB776Yei5RZyyg7cRXg0ncEcH/HeJosI+VW6JmpnZ3ni8CEHQCsMo5qr /16DXp6dvMAMuPulspB8hlYGUofzU+5pZ+BA5grY1EFIvEjkhJedhHi3+SBlrQaznt93 LJ/9f3AuhY8H79KFWsepshrWIoF5yZ9DjaBY/DrR/WoUl9FbogM4DXV7Rdbn6WTL5p+0 DHUQ==