Re: [Idr] WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh

"Keyur Patel (keyupate)" <keyupate@cisco.com> Thu, 30 January 2014 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=102374; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391103526; x=1392313126; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=9+daqmJEWuvBR3ki8HPLZmxNP067hZa67RGIogKMYk0=; b=K9aJVDnU+ykqFLS14D3aNrwfoMOomkIdTZntz1LKkrVLBwAvpuTIMolz qGDMY6bK+W3+C9fVlRv5A/prK32VSll1VY7iInipueT9UWwJem+mBbXlB FZR24Wblkw7CG7DIMK6Zq5lPtd/F68TP6v4spxHufzYkS05n/arQS28RP 8=;