Re: [Idr] WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 30 January 2014 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=t47kirMKaySEVDgPBVnUpGma2M+Wrlew0xbh7y5ST+A=; b=lrnvb8wx0UCe12zKkNITPVngrMitYddwCD9yvltYSKmc9nDGVSXLFk17rQtEZnXQjx 0s5fT729b+pw1gpfZfuyEJr5/Q8f7rcO1rm/zxk9HGSnbO4dFWtoJnpenKM4M41xjNAN xb0ZgZoOxBbMCRTa6v5RGFvdrMstID8SUy4WKxpDDSkTmsDeT8VZpOk9jHRvn/q8WrUI 7y1z/lucPLbUgz6SDtaWpwNnxaDHSAbuea3yVEEzfXwIt1pbHEE5q4SLNPXTzykSXkfP EYVTbGe3l2FPrGgOExAsqOSue7H6HuvesaB2Kq7xKQDFmzjxPkHcDbclyA4OWNIhxtyg 12eQ==