Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-11

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 March 2019 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vo9f0u7azf4ypjeVcTKQzj1THbOeGVwfnsM5wUOA2K4=; b=QXlCwb4FxYHqUVt0F1yREybalIz3UyhmbgcB6ZSe8hKYlm9EQrOPvc6r8Bo8qzwxBo cwDJW4scNMj3F1Ysa1PrmdsokQSNk7qH6xrdyopb0mnrDV/juFGvoYKqDgLuIcUJySlh KokVdPhZJvksxjIA+CyOgup9D2H2/mMd3BLLYU33R8yu8nuz++SCTUtklbrmCge1TJnT XCyhTYUx0GhlNqIl63kj8cnGOR5QZ1/nKPHxJA2Oq87aM1FsYz9TFLdxHnGGmTbcd9nb TD+Erxi/NQ+GHmBZJx5BXaJRkWAqLKcIoqbLhQN11oj216UVMOAJ8+0ePk2OjrQcH/kX yrUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vo9f0u7azf4ypjeVcTKQzj1THbOeGVwfnsM5wUOA2K4=; b=Zlru5QEjb7vwK8dK818p0U/BWX/sPd1IRa3AaRq78uHRUGGAA7w5dM5sQTdsnBVWKw ip931KvsTdwD0XBfZky8YjrYIAuwLBW54PSpX3jzQrK3z1gRZ3qEv8OIJsbWDd3XfkA8 qGInJK4fzupf+sDObNn+ZYCiuYiVuUbIJmkryeZJpnUzbonh+2ElJXm34vgQ1kc91DSd DPrXZWO8oSx1DLVSnGFXIV6hXcUVEyg9X5cVIWKj3AkTTxKYCXsUwsy6bLB2kwXnqGne PjwWPYQTl2Py8/7Cnqx7epCKvQPldnCh62COqmxAaBZwX37oh3+NJ1t4TtO3CDdKrBRa q0pw==