Re: [Idr] Working group last call for draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-04

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 23 May 2017 12:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=+M8OENAtmhPGYpXsLVjM5zbLmYRvJCP3IIS/M6TVnuc=; b=F33rAM2/qqx5IXuMsK9fb31l3A sJ7E9iDf5C7IWoMWkYaKoBIlygD7ujGaECryN1+i5CM5Ae2A5JnFv6nX1ltRLADrhGqWhQRYxuXL8 TWqocUe9aQ5CTe0QA0fVcj3Nz;