Re: [Idr] John Scudder's Discuss on draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 February 2023 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=n5J5wTj15JO+0DUgxlyFU2+N0SbLySAlUnNKZ4QL8kE=; b=Dx9PmfW6zFh+5P6udkxwk++I2TrGLU7p0aoGsTPgijVTHOebZccAHj0qTSi1nI6WL9 H26DdJZqlPIGYknuJP3Ahi59oAXokIWWe5u9cxzMKqZPj6APScEpoiHWtR0ntnVDpFyr jJtdKocEwm/AATPU/m/PndcZmlwCHflIDiCip2t9GPjRAYD66m4rPONaMuvKZvQ3BhAK jjUEfO98KIBLeMzaqj5Pr++knlqyr6BA9pbiphlgC3dYNgTs31vHPNBMeBg97RCEoh5M Qd6UNkWyZ9DW10L5RFXl42Ffhw0kzyRHX17hOjxuo6XlHHUqw6mr+RAuJLyWQ59s72a0 JVKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=n5J5wTj15JO+0DUgxlyFU2+N0SbLySAlUnNKZ4QL8kE=; b=uCoKDyYtZ4BavzaXkAVp+83nvz+7fbv6WGwLgnjEDHBcNu+hegN31klCIjdmSwihkF 9OdQdO32DtZG948zyRFcvL2qOwmR82GjhUiIAZPFR/uMyGJitPfWnkWVAZoZAuA2DasT WjBJ185ZrFE7XeXTsshrkGlvGDHMcjf23XRLHZAFK2qDj8KOfgvPcs0UGdulL/B1EB02 9C5hsZFV33NfYgrGqUf7zJGGjLZUqjGQ02hwvAw7OemVXnDNs6UPwA+3+mqeDbFCcYyi uIOSvcOA9O5yXYenUuOaRZhN+8vtL9LtTQVypALgti6IjKi9ujePS6kdPlrlXVbX9b73 N08g==