Re: [Idr] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-car-02

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 15 November 2023 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1700082236; x=1700687036; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=+I9ZBAdI/gRffxP/RLsG2xqHBwojAizxvgH/izxtu/A=; b=FS5Ez8maMmlVTmmhM+v6ZjVIG7Q4An4r+6Lp92jn9xoTxtRUPa3l3fQ8kaAy2TLWE2 +AGclKWSUqOecDHoBgr0zJbyDGlJnMaFDENg/REBXznH/NLWeRiEpBFAFnfaUFpflqXk lQZ8ETZaVkkWPJoLG0rfsjBP5lnhB4CpHqpmmXkbtDcjQMWcxdDgWM3VS3ZzyciEcT1m x0tE1oBhwOBVh2X+CPEgTj+NK0WJfamZ9WmSG+rd4z1Q3mA79iXBH/sMOeCuso59lneY 9LVsvFXz5yUrIkknCJ1W90mu4zn7gRpdeS2mdl9Yxg9q0yLuNPsCKEsrMvdWeIIjbghr XMHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700082236; x=1700687036; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=+I9ZBAdI/gRffxP/RLsG2xqHBwojAizxvgH/izxtu/A=; b=gqxTYN9szupeuGKtqeksluxzPaJXs/Pvok5yAlva+HPKtfhw1oDmige39jDK5uC+EE tKGYLltraQ3iKflU+lt0pFDdwewNxtAVhjFxnHPEmdkVxFJ+y+wk8L0mj+ili4GBSF9F LsCERxASfiuGsCP9BfYLr8o5pHE3YGaSB+C3yfWvxmF2e+bMppSQtO2jsv4qJAdAf3Qs vn+1ZvYConqP1qHIjC2gFxZHXFDRlv5hQwCLvLKRMI1+tTS3tDmmvoDrCYtHpBimyEiV mdrHdj//JYaHCuQ1qiE5MCBs/f/2bLo/5AWpphG1qL1qnvTAP63c6XaKocXWj72bP/8T P5kQ==