Re: [Idr] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-car-02

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 04 January 2024 06:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704348637; x=1704953437; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=gdviW6B6EcB+I4GFKIx9p3bbsEQc8EZhCLD0d+257LM=; b=TOOb1WKLpzGJg/j8/OP7y4ilJhuooXssjIpGYppwQWU7vEyfpwE9zMBy6rz4sCcHgN 3sjsXGX1qnk9IAQhGYo924Tg2h0iiMt6jp/4IFaS5h3srT6R8mZmlX9BHL03D2T6avrC wLBgQq+/g3DmZ02t7rQTVvQPipZVUtUXzwK72E8TNrDOXz6l73f7uXVmmcNiVxyGN9vI 7DPNP7bAy7AD5I5A3CCLqs7NEX6LWe+MfGTBkLJ8U/jahXf8XP9sNNXTdroz7RlocS5z FQBBLSBXpo7vcz6QKta2Uu0PgIInSTSSZoVbKyuHBswILoZTgR73qKA4W35DdaU2/UZp zVOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704348637; x=1704953437; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=gdviW6B6EcB+I4GFKIx9p3bbsEQc8EZhCLD0d+257LM=; b=VqLQ6ls2vLBoer9Y0RkINAfxpwa6qWOsGF815e/fOtVmpGiPzPJ0Q8LFH3LoHIDuCB UxwU8Mmf8q1Jn2ZTqGJijp44CpHvwBaQAd2W9kTdiPuAPVo3vlyGpQBdo8YB7RQxjmii lpC+biKe8XTCXoyBvTgVuXZcoYzySFife2WR3ge/LgAy+13Sh7SzSA317tr4H2l42wS+ U2sk6wpVJ4BL/F1oXIAy2UQGigLFfVwbIbBc2uGxb5dJFS37y06NhIIyTaV4O0pVqCW7 TiTllA0qvS+KKWOT9h0gU/B+ahJxCe2dBAm2x6vMVPl2bwer6lrVLeDv9UP5XmmFAoZ/ zawA==